Looking to advance your career or improve your team’s mediation and dispute resolution skills? Talk to us.
FMC Training is one of Australia’s leading training bodies in conflict resolution skills. We have been providing high quality training in Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution for more than 25 years.
Our workshops and courses help you:
• achieve professional qualifications in mediation and family dispute resolution
• register as an Accredited Mediator with FMC’s Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (RMAB)
• register with the Attorney General’s Department as an accredited FDR practitioner
• develop hands on skills through experiential learning techniques
Why Choose Us?
FMC Training is the professional development arm of FMC Mediation and Counselling Victoria. We have a team of well qualified and experienced trainers with backgrounds in psychology, law, counselling, education and social work. We have a proven track record in achieving a successful outcome for the community and are industry leaders in mediation and dispute resolution initiatives.
Who is FMC Training for?
Our courses are for people:
• who are exploring alternative career paths
• already working in the arena of social services and looking for further professional qualifications
• professionals wanting to develop advanced expertise.