Looking to advance your career or improve your team’s mediation and dispute resolution skills? Talk to us.
FMC Training is one of Australia’s leading training bodies in conflict resolution skills. We have been providing high quality training in Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution for more than 25 years.
Our workshops and courses help you:
• achieve professional qualifications in mediation and family dispute resolution
• register as an Accredited Mediator with FMC’s Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (RMAB)
• register with the Attorney General’s Department as an accredited FDR practitioner
• develop hands on skills through experiential learning techniques
Who are we?
FMC Training is the professional development arm of FMC Mediation and Counselling Victoria. We have a team of well qualified and experienced trainers with backgrounds in psychology, law, counselling, education and social work. We have a proven track record in achieving successful outcome for the community and are industry leaders in mediation and dispute resolution initiatives.
Who is FMC Training for?
Our courses are for people:
• who are exploring alternative career paths
• already working in the arena of social services and looking for further professional qualifications
• professionals wanting to develop advanced expertise.
How do I find out more?
• Call us direct on 1800 639 523
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like FMC Training Updates? Subscribe here:
Subscribe with Confidence:
By using this subscriber function, you are giving us permission to send you emails about FMC courses and workshops You can unsubscribe whenever you want. At the end of every email you receive from us you will see an unsubscribe link. Click on the unsubscribe and you will immediately be removed from the list. If you would like to learn more about how we protect your privacy, click here or you can contact us on 1800 639 523.