Looking to advance your career or improve your team’s mediation and dispute resolution skills? Talk to us.
FMC Training is one of Australia’s leading training bodies in conflict resolution skills. We have been providing high quality training in Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution for more than 25 years.
Our workshops and courses help you:
- to improve your skills and knowledge through our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program
- achieve professional qualifications in mediation and family dispute resolution
- register as an Accredited Mediator with FMC’s Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (RMAB)
- register with the Attorney General’s Department as an accredited FDR practitioner
- develop skills and strategies for dealing with conflict on a personal and professional basis
- improve your negotiation skills and techniques
- build positive, practical and sustainable outcomes for clients
- develop hands on skills through experiential learning techniques
Who are we?
FMC Training is the professional development arm of FMC Mediation and Counselling Victoria. We have a team of well qualified and experienced trainers with backgrounds in psychology, law, education and social work. We have a proven track record in achieving successful outcome for the community and are industry leaders in mediation and dispute resolution initiatives.
Who is FMC Training for?
Our courses are for people:
- wanting to develop or improve negotiation and conflict management skills to deliver better client, team, business or personal outcomes
- who are exploring alternative career paths
- already working in the arena of social services and looking for further professional qualifications
- professionals wanting to develop advanced expertise.
Whether professional qualifications are essential for your career or you just want to improve your conflict resolution skills, we have a course for you.
How do I find out more?
- Follow the links below for more information
- Call us direct on 03 9556 5333.