Mediation & Dispute Resolution
Enjoy Life Again
Respecting Elders is a philanthropically funded service that supports older people in resolving conflict in their lives and preventing elder abuse.
Is something wrong?
- Is your money or property missing?
- Are you being forced to change your will or sign a power of attorney?
- Are you being neglected or isolated?
- Are you scared to tell others what you want?
- Have you been verbally or physically assaulted?
- Is someone keeping your friends and family away?
- Do you no longer feel happy about your life?
What you can do about your situation.
If you feel uncomfortable or scared about your situation, the Respecting Elders Support and Conflict Resolution Service can help you. A FMC family consultant will provide advice on how to achieve a peaceful outcome to your situation – especially where family and friends are involved. There is also a financial service to assist with debt issues.
Most importantly, the service will allow you to make your own decisions on where you live, how you spend your money, what happens if you fall ill and end of life care.
Any conversations you have with the Respecting Elders Service are confidential and handled with understanding and care. The consultant will be guided by your desired outcomes and wishes. They can meet with your family and facilitate family meetings on your behalf.
You should never feel let down or threatened by those you trust. Help is just a simple phone call away.
Find out more
Give us a call on 1800 214 117 or complete the request for contact form below.